Made In Southern/Southeastern Asia…
Over the next several weeks, students in Honors Social Studies will be collecting data to determine the influence of Southern and Southeastern Asia on the United States. Homes and major retailers will be our focus.
Exactly what percentage of the items in a students home is Made In Southern or Southeastern Asia? Is it any different in K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Target, or Kohl’s?
Use the links below to access paperwork for the project.
- Complete the “Home” Data Table by Wednesday, April 10
- Complete the “Store” Data Table by Monday, April 22
- Create 2 Pie Charts using the Create A Graph web site – Title/Data/Legend/Source – Due Wednesday, April 24
- Graphic Organizer/Written Type 2 – Due Wednesday, May 1
- Project Due Date: Tuesday, May 7
Videos For Research
Made In America – ABC News
Investigation Into Fake American Products – ABC News
Made In America: The Clothing Challenge? – ABC News