Thursday, September 19
- 9/11 Tri-Fold – due Friday
- Blog #2 – due by Sunday midnight
- Quiz – Monday – Play the Kahoot!
What happened on this day in history…
September 19, 1783 – The first hot-air balloon is sent aloft in Versailles, France with animal passengers including a sheep, rooster and a duck.
September 19, 1928 – Adam West, actor (Batman in campy Batman TV series).
Current Events – Due Friday, September 27
September 13 to September 27
TOPIC: The Middle East or Northern Africa
Mr. Reggio’s WIKI Blogging Link!
Go to Mr. Reggio’s WIKI Blogging link. Sign in and read the directions for posting and on-line student expectations. This week’s assignment is posted under the title Blog #2 – September 16 to September 22
*Posted in Schoology
Schedule for the Week – September 16 to September 20
- Monday – Intro. DNA of Dogs & Domestication
- Tuesday – Activity Packet & Tri-Fold time!
- Wednesday – Quizlet & Kahoot!
- Thursday – Quiz!
- Friday – Guest Speaker – Mr. Haskins – U.S. Coast Guard