Friday, June 15
- 4th marking period grades have been posted to GradeBook!
- Enjoy the summer!
What happened on this day in HISTORY…
June 15, 1752 – Women in Norway win the right to vote.
June 15, 2018 – No famous birthday today… However, it is the last day of school!
Current Events – Due Friday, May 25
May 11 to May 25 – The final current event!
TOPIC: China & Southeastern Asia – any part of HECGG
Mr. Reggio’s WIKI Blogging Link!
Go to Mr. Reggio’s WIKI Blogging link. Sign in and read the directions for posting and on-line student expectations. This week’s assignment is posted under the title Blog #17 – My 28 to June 3 – The final blog!
Click and proceed… Enjoy! Mr. Reggio’s WIKI Blog – Click to access!
Schedule for the Week of June 11 to June 15
- Monday – 5th/6th Period – 17-3 A.P. & Google Sites
- Tuesday – 5th/6th/7th Period – 17-3 A.P. & Google Sites
- Wednesday – Core Benchmark Exam
- Thursday – Guest Speaker: Mr. Doty – Ancient Monies of Africa!
- Friday – No Class – All School Assemby!