Friday, September 21
- Human Prehistory 101 activity packet is Monday
- The video needed to complete the questions is located on the Power Points & Videos page
What happened on this day in history…
September 21, 1915 – Stonehenge is sold by auction for 6,600 pounds sterling ($11,500) to a Mr. Chubb, who buys it as a present for his wife. He presents it to the British nation three years later.
September 21, 1950 – Bill Murray, actor; won Emmy for his work on Saturday Night Live TV series; movies include Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Lost in Translation.
Current Events – due Friday, September 21
TOPIC: Any part of HECGG
Schedule for the Week – September 17 to September 21
- Monday – Time Zone Review & Kahoot!
- Tuesday – Test – What is history?/Radiocarbon Dating/Time Zones
- Wednesday – No school
- Thursday – Introduction to Human Prehistory 101
- Friday – Human Prehistory A.P. – Complete 9/11 Essay