Friday, June 15
- 4th marking period grades are now in GradeBook!
- Enjoy the summer!
What happened on this day in history…
June 15, 1752 – Benjamin Franklin and his son test the relationship between electricity and lightning by flying a kite in a thunder storm.
June 15, 2018 – No famous birthday today… The last day of school!
Current Events – The last current event is due Friday, June 8!
TOPIC: Any part of HECGG & Asia (Southeastern Asia)
Schedule for the Week – June 11 to June 15
- Monday – 5th & 6th Period – 17-3 A.P. @ Google Sites
- Tuesday – 5th/6th/7th – 17-3 A.P. @ Google Sites
- Wednesday – Core Benchmark Exam
- Thursday – Guest Speaker: Mr. Doty – Ancient Monies of Africa
- Friday – No Class – All School Assembly – Last Day of School!